|Sonic Marathon||Participants|| Johnny
Elliot Cancel (Supporting role)
Sonic Marathon was Johnny's 2013 marathon of the 3D Sonic games from Sonic Adventure to Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) and his first marathon. Originally, he had already reviewed Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), and Sonic and the Secret Rings. However, getting frustrated at the inferiority that the videos displayed, he took them down, and later took them all on once more in a massive marathon. He also reviewed a new-comer to the SGB and Johnny vs., Shadow the Hedgehog, at the price of Sonic and the Secret Rings. Due to the fact that Johnny had discontinued the usage of a grading system, only opinions were given, which are listed below.
Games and OpinionsEdit
- Sonic Adventure - Did not enjoy every aspect, but felt the game was still enjoyable and had aged rather well. Current score is (roughly) around a 9.0/10.
- Sonic Adventure 2 - Found enjoyment, but felt that it hadn't aged very well. Current score is assumably hovering from a 7.0/8.5 out of 10.
- Sonic Heroes - Gave it a mixed reception, as he thought the controls and gameplay style turned him away. Called it the oddball in the 3D Sonic games. Possible score is from 5.0 to 7.0/10.
- Shadow the Hedgehog - Received negative reception, and has been called the worst 3D Sonic game he had played until his 2014 review of Sonic and the Secret Rings. No aspect enjoyed. Score is confirmed to be lower than a 4.5/10.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) - Mixed/negative reception, defends several aspects of the game, calling it "Not the worst". Previous score is a 4.5/10.