The Mega Man franchise is the mascot series of Capcom starring the beloved Mega Man
, a pure-hearted robot striving to defend his homeland from the many nefarious schemes of the rougue scientist Dr. Wily and his robot masters. Johnny had first gotten a taste of the franchise with Mega Man 6
, and when an increasingly large amount of fans requested that Johnny dive deeper into the franchise, a full marathon was committed to the console classic Mega Man games
, from Mega Man
to Mega Man 10
- Mega Man - Thought the game had it's strong points, but claimed that he had seen better.
- Mega Man 2 - Largely positive thoughts, thinking the game to be a solid hit for the franchise and an enjoyable game overall.
- Mega Man 3 - While still a largely enjoyable game to both Johnny and Clement, it didn't seem to hold up against Mega Man 2.
- Mega Man 4/5 - Found both games blander than it's predecessors, and didn't enjoy both titles, with 5 being the worst of the two.
- Mega Man 6 - The first Mega Man game Johnny played, he regards it as a good game, but never compared it to 2 and 3.
- Mega Man 7 - Found the game slightly below 2,3, and 6, but still found it a great game, with Paranoiasonik claiming it his favorite Mega Man overall.
- Mega Man 8 - Did not find it nearly enjoyable as 2,3,6,7, and maybe even 1. He stated that while nothing was inherently wrong, it just didn't compare.
- Mega Man & Bass - Complained about the difficulty and structure and he called it "bullshit" and in the GBA port, he heavily criticised it's screen crunch. Stated it as the low point in the series.
- Mega Man 9/10 - Found it enjoyable as a whole, with 9 favoured over 10.